Monday, March 9, 2009

my life is a big contradiction

I am trying to write a paper about why school and paper-writing are completely trite, unnecessary, and essentially cultural bullshit.

I believe that school and paper-writing are completely trite, unnecessary, and essentially cultural bullshit.

I cannot write this paper.
I "have to" write this paper.
Yeah the fuck right.
But you know I will too.

ALSO http://www.alternet.org/story/51316?comments=view&cID=649604&pID=648971
reminding us that mind-numbing mass education correlates to neither competence nor intelligence. It's all a sham. My critique of the article is that it places emphasis on careers and futures rather than overall life success, but I suppose in most people's eyes careers = success. I think overall, though, it makes a lot of strong points.

Another life irony: most of my homework [which I don't do] consists of reading scholarly articles and critiquing them. I also happen to think that this is more culturally spoon-fed educational whatnot, yet I did just that.

FUCK DA MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment