Today I noticed that 58% of my daily entertainment is derived from the stupid shit a certain boy constantly says to me. So I thinks to myself, "This shit is golden. I need to amass this somewhere on the internet and remember it always."
MEGA CREEPY THINGS SAID TO ME IN THE BEST WAY EVER:
1. "Y'know, California is the perfect state. There's the weather.....the skateboarding....the music scene.....you....."
2. "I smoked a joint in your honor today."
ME: "O rly?"
"I also smoked one for my dogs and one for my mom."
ME: "Oh. Cool. Why?"
"Cause lady, you've got a special place in my heart."
3. "I'm going to come to California and sleep in your bed."
4. "You're so mod. Like gnar mod. That's why I never talked to you, cause you had a shirt with a hot dog on it and that is mod as fuck."
5. so much more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

...and in 5 phrases, your life has proven to be so much more awesome than mine will ever be. Godspeed.
ReplyDelete